Shimano PD-M9000 XTR Pedals
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area
- Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity
- Slimmer, lighter axle
- Low platform height for pedaling stability
- Lightweight: 310g pair
- Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow
- Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings
- Robust, dependable retention claws provide smooth engagement/release
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Strong , durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|SPD / Black||689228595583||IPDM9000|